The past two months have been a unique time for the business and our employees.
In March, we felt it was the right thing to do to close our Nottingham site for the safety of staff, customers, suppliers and our local community.
I am delighted to announce that from today, Tuesday, May 26, 2020, we are re-opening the doors to our site in Nottingham, UK, and resuming the manufacturing of our high-specification nanomaterials. There has been a considerable number of requests for our nanocopper products in light of the COVID crisis and the need for anti-viral coatings, so we will also begin taking new orders for those and our other products again via our online store.
We have reviewed our operations and implemented a series of new measures and procedures to support the health and wellbeing of everyone associated with Promethean Particles, as well as those living and working close by.
- Two shifts rather than one to reduce numbers on site at any one time and better facilitate social distancing
- Reconfiguration of office spaces to allow social distancing
- Promotion of regular handwashing and sanitising for all on-site
- Thorough cleaning and sanitising programme of premises and incoming goods
- Essential visitors only on site
- Virtual meetings to continue to be held rather than face-to-face where possible
- Employees who can work from home will continue to do so and ensuring those coming on to site can do so without using public transport
Due to these measures, our telephones will be managed 9am-3pm Monday-Friday. All technical enquiries should continue to be made via email to the email@example.com until further notice. We thank you for your patience during this difficult period of time.