As a responsible and caring supplier to numerous industries, we take the health and safety of our employees, their families, suppliers, customers and communities extremely seriously.
We are all facing challenges unlike anything seen before. We want to take a moment to reassure you of the special measures we are taking in line with government recommendations to support your business and maintain employee wellbeing.
Our dedicated team is working to continue to deliver the excellence we’re known for. As a trusted supplier, we are focussing on maintaining our supply chain performance and minimising any disruption to manufacturing or supply.
- We are encouraging regular handwashing to minimise the risk of spread as per NHS recommendations
- We are using virtual meeting technology to remove the need for face-to-face meetings
- Our site is currently open as normal, but we would encourage all customers and suppliers to now contact us via our company email email@example.com. This email address is being monitored throughout the day and by contacting us in this way, it will ensure that all enquiries are responded to efficiently
- We will keep customers informed of their order status and should there be any delay, we will contact you as soon as we are aware to ensure minimal disruption to your business
- We will endeavour to provide as much information to customers as we can as the situation evolves
- Due to the uncertainty around the potential temporary closure of our site, we would ask companies not to send us any parcels. If you need to send a parcel, please contact us so that we can make arrangements for it to be received safely
As ever, we’re here to support you. From one business to another, we wish you minimal disruption through this period of uncertainty. And of course, we would like to send our well wishes to colleagues, friends and families and everybody throughout this difficult time.